By using our site and/or purchasing from us, you are engaging in our "Service" and agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service", "Terms"), including those additional terms, conditions and policies referenced by any part of our service. These Terms of Service apply to every user of our service, including without limitation users who are browsing, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Before you register for our service, you are required to agree to these Terms of Service, if you have any objections or do not agree, you will not be able to use our service. Ensure you have thoroughly read through the Terms of Service before creating an account. We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms of Service whenever we see fit, without any prior notification, it is your responsibility to check this page for changes.
The following Terms of Service are only available in English and can be found at https://enderpay.com/terms .
1. At any time we reserve the right to make changes to these terms and/or the platform fees.
2. If changes are made to the terms of service that you do not accept, you may decide to stop using our service. 3. The datetime of which this page was last updated can be found under the last section.
1. We allow you to create your website ("Your Webstore"), that contains your content.
2. The content of Your Webstore (except for any predefined content created by us) is your sole and entire responsibility and all content you create is at your own risk.
3. You shall not upload any content to, sell any products on, or otherwise, carry out any activity on Your Webstore which infringes the intellectual property rights, or any other rights, of any third party.
4. At all times when using the Services and operating Your Webstore, you must comply fully with the terms of service of the game in question.
5. We offer payment gateways for you to process payments, we are not responsible for any claims or problems that you might have with these providers. It is your responsibility to contact the payment gateway directly in case of any issues.
6. Your account information is deemed "confidential", and should not be shared with anyone, except for employees of your organization that are authorized to access your account.
7. It is your responsibility to keep your own account safe, this includes, taking reasonable measures to keep unauthorized users from accessing your account.
8. Any activities on your account will be your responsibility. We will not be liable to you or any third party for damage and/or loss that may have been the result of any failure by you to keep your account secure.
9. You may not attempt to, or interrupt the operations of our platform, this includes, using our services for sending spam messages from our network.
1. We will make reasonable efforts to keep our services operational based on "Best Effort". There may be technical difficulties that result in temporary interruptions.
2. At no point shall you be entitled to a refund or any means of compensation. 3. We are not responsible for issues that are outside of our control, this includes, but is not limited to; Natural disasters, DDoS attacks, Issues with a network that is important for our service to function.
4. We do not offer any SLA or guarantee for our services to be online.
1. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
1. Each of the clauses of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect.
2. If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
3. Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Enderpay customer, Enderpay employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
4. We do not pre-screen Materials and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials from the Service, including your webstore.